- Our Surgeons
- About Us
- Contact Us
Ellen Ozolins, M.D.
Fellowship trained in aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery.
Dr. Ozolins specializes in all aspects of Plastic Surgery including surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. Dr. Ozolins is also one of the area’s leading authorities in performing the SPAIR technique: a procedure utilized in breast lift or breast reduction surgery that results in superior shaping and longer lasting results.
Devoted to her field of plastic surgery, Dr. Ozolins is a respected and skilled surgeon with a distinguished education including prestigious fellowship training in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery.
Dr. Ozolins is a surgeon of perfection, and she is continually following up on her education in order to provide the best service to her patients.
Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- General Surgery, Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI
- Plastic Surgery, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery, Grand Rapids, MI
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Oakland County Medical Society
- 2015 Hour Detroit Magazine Top Docs
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery