Female Breast Reduction in Metro Detroit
- Women with very large, pendulous breasts may experience a variety of medical problems caused by the excessive weight including back and neck pain, skin irritation, skeletal deformities and breathing problems. Bras straps may leave indentations in their shoulders.
- Breast reduction surgery is specifically designed to help women who experience these problems. The procedure removes fat, glandular tissue and skin from the breasts, making them smaller, lighter and firmer.
- Breast reduction surgery can also reduce the size of the areola, the darker skin surrounding the nipple.
- The goal is to give you smaller, better-shaped breasts in proportion to the rest of your body.
For additional information concerning Female Breast Reduction, please visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website at www.plasticsurgery.org.
The Star Plastic Surgery Advantage
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeons
Star Plastic Surgeons are Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. They are credentialed to perform all cosmetic surgery procedures at the area’s leading hospitals and surgical centers.
- Proven Surgical Techniques
Star Plastic Surgeons use safe, proven surgical techniques that provide a better surgical result for our patients.
- Hospital or Surgical Centers
Virtually all our surgeries are performed in the area’s leading hospitals or accredited surgical centers to assure our patients' safety and comfort.
- Quality Patient Care
The philosophy of our practice is focused on the patient. We work one-on-one with you, both pre- and post-operatively to help you reach your goals.